LocationTaipei, Tokyo, Sydney
- Working closely with technical teams on their mining mechanism, cryptographic primitives, crypto-economic model, smart contract security, and other ideas around protocols and software
- Working with the research team on designing protocol for blockchains
- Design, prototype, and implement cryptographic protocols that contribute to BTQ's core cryptography research
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field
- Solid understanding of (at least one): Cryptography, Distributed systems or Formal verification
- [Cryptography]: Design provably secure, scalable and practical cryptographic protocols, areas of interest include multi-party computation, zero-knowledge proof and post-quantum cryptograp
- [Distributed systems]: Design, analyze and implement algorithms and architectures for dependable and scalable distributed systems
- [Formal verification]: Develop and apply techniques to give strong security guarantees for smart contract
- Courses/experience in cryptography, distributed systems, and/or formal verification
- Coding experience in one or more languages – Python/C/C++/Java/Go/Rust
- Experience in advanced cryptography (e.g. MPC, zero-knowledge proofs, threshold signature)
- Published research paper in reputable cryptography journals and conferences
- Application - Resume review and email exchange. Discuss research interests and publications.
- 1st round interview - Technical review. Discussion with management team and reference checks.
- 2nd round interview - Interview with partners and discussion of collaboration.
Upon successful interview process, we will make an offer to the candidate and discuss on boarding package
Reach out to us by sending your CV, resume, Github, and anything else that showcases your work!