LocationTaipei City, Taiwan
- Build and maintain BTQ's website
- Develop websites and web applications for a range of products and services
- Work alongside graphic designers to implement Figma designs
- Improve UI/UX across websites and web applications
- Make suggestions to web-based architecture and solutions
- Proficient in modern front-end technologies (e.g. Vue, Angular, React preferred)
- Experienced in responsive web design
- Good communication skills in English
- Experienced in modern CSS (e.g. SCSS, styled-component, Tailwind)
- Ability to develop websites from scratch
- Experience with the following technologies: Figma, React, Next.js, Tailwind, Netlify, Github
- Experienced in CI/CD
- Robust knowledge of front-end technologies
Nice to have
- Application - Resume review and email exchange.
- 1st round interview - Technical review.
- Work sample (optional)
- 2nd round interview - Technical background interview with corporate partners.
Upon successful interview process, we will make an offer to the candidate and discuss on boarding package
Reach out to us by sending your CV, resume, Github, and anything else that showcases your work!